- DevConnect eBook: Mastering Avaya one-X Deskphone Application Development
- Sample Applications & Tutorials
- 9600 Series H.323 Software Release 6.4
- 9600 Series H.323 Software Release 6.3
- 9600 Series H.323 Software Release 6.2
- SIP 6.4
- SIP 6.3
- 9600 Series SIP Software Release 6.2
- 9600 Series SIP Software Release 6.0
- 9600 Series H.323 Release 3.2
- 9600 Series H.323 Software Release 3.1
- 9600 Series SIP Software Release 2.6
- 9600 Series SIP Software Release 2.5
- UNIStim Software Release 5.5
- UNIStim Software Release 5.4
- SIP 6.5
- 9600 Series H.323 Software Release 6.6
- SIP 7.0
- SIP 7.1
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
IMPORTANT: one-X® Deskphone XML is currently supported only on 96x0 Series SIP deskphones with release 2.2, 2.5 or 2.6 software installed.
one-X Deskphone XML enables the customization of various features of the deskphone user interface, including:
- Content: the menu options, softkeys, and title and prompt line messages can be defined in a Deskphone XML file, which can either be downloaded to the deskphone when it is reset or pushed to the deskphone using the phonexml push type.
- Look-and-feel: the color-scheme, background images and logos displayed in the deskphones user interface can be defined in Skin XML files. Skin XML files are downloaded to the telephone when it is reset and can be changed by the user or by an application using the phonexml push type.
The Avaya one-X Deskphone XML Designer and Deskphone XML Validator and Templates are available for download from the Development Tools & Configurations page to help you develop and test Deskphone and Skin XML files.