- DevConnect eBook: Mastering Avaya one-X Deskphone Application Development
- Sample Applications & Tutorials
- 9600 Series H.323 Software Release 6.4
- 9600 Series H.323 Software Release 6.3
- 9600 Series H.323 Software Release 6.2
- SIP 6.4
- SIP 6.3
- 9600 Series SIP Software Release 6.2
- 9600 Series SIP Software Release 6.0
- 9600 Series H.323 Release 3.2
- 9600 Series H.323 Software Release 3.1
- 9600 Series SIP Software Release 2.6
- 9600 Series SIP Software Release 2.5
- UNIStim Software Release 5.5
- UNIStim Software Release 5.4
- SIP 6.5
- 9600 Series H.323 Software Release 6.6
- SIP 7.0
- SIP 7.1
- 9600 Series H.323 Software Release 6.7
- 9600 Series H.323 Software Release 6.8
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
96x0 Series H.323 Software Release 3.1
Release 3.1 is NOT the latest release of H.323 software for installation on Avaya 9620, 9620Lite, 9620, 9620C, 9620L, 9630, 9630G, 9640, 9640G, 9650, 9650C and 9670G IP deskphones. Release 3.1 was made generally available in November; the 3.1.5 service pack was issued in August 2012. The PushSDK Release 2.2 should continue to be used with this release.
New In This Release
H.323 Release 3.1 can be installed on 9610, 9620, 9620Lite, 9620Color, 9630, 9630G, 9640, 9640G, 9650, 9650Color and 9670G IP deskphones. The release is compatible with Communication Manager releases 3.1.4 and later.
New features in H.323 3.2 include:
- Web API updates:
- Global variables provide access to deskphone properties (extension, MAC address, IP address and model) in all web and API HTTP requests (URLs).
- Support for touch-sensitive image maps on 9760G deskphone displays.
- Support for automatic submission of forms.
- Ability to "go to phone" or "go to home" page via links from a web page.
- Improved endpoint re-registration after failover, implemented by reusing the previous or known good IP address of call servers and gateways.
- Robust processor Ethernet duplication support.
- Split registration (with Communication Manager 5.2 and higher only).
- Support for the Med extensions for Power Allocation over LLDP.
- The H.323 firmware release 3.0 and 9670G firmware release 2.0 code lines have been merged.
- Call log backup status messages have been removed from the top line of the deskphone display except when a manual backup has been undertaken or when a backup fails.
- The deskphone display is normalized when a user enters a deskphone application.
- All 9600 series deskphones can be used with Avaya IP Office Release 5.1 and above.
- A new user option allows users to select to "go to phone screen on answer".
- Miscellaneous user interface enhancements.
H.323 Release 3.1.5 includes the following new features:
- Support of Visiting User.
- Support for 802.1Q tagging over a VPN connection.
- Readability improvements to the top line on the 9620C/9640/9640G/9650C IP Deskphones.
- Differentiated Ringing or Internal/External calls with "Alternative" Ringing.
Note: The H.323 Release 3.1 Push API does not support the Phonexml push type.
H.323 6.8 (Jan 2019)
H.323 6.7 (Nov 2018)
H.323 6.6 (Apr 2015)
H.323 6.4 (Jun 2014)
H.323 6.3 (Aug 2013)
H.323 6.2 (Feb 2012)
SIP 7.1 (June 2017)
SIP 7.0 (Aug 2015)
SIP 6.5 (Jan 2015)
SIP 6.4 (Jun 2014)
SIP 6.3 (Nov 2013)
SIP 6.2 (Aug 2012)
SIP 6.0 (Nov 2010)
H.323 3.2 (Jan 2013)
H.323 3.1 (Nov 2009)
SIP 2.6 (Jun 2010)
SIP 2.5 (Dec 2009)
11xx, 12xx, 2007: