- DevConnect eBook: Mastering Avaya one-X Deskphone Application Development
- Sample Applications & Tutorials
- 9600 Series H.323 Software Release 6.4
- 9600 Series H.323 Software Release 6.3
- 9600 Series H.323 Software Release 6.2
- SIP 6.4
- SIP 6.3
- 9600 Series SIP Software Release 6.2
- 9600 Series SIP Software Release 6.0
- 9600 Series H.323 Release 3.2
- 9600 Series H.323 Software Release 3.1
- 9600 Series SIP Software Release 2.6
- 9600 Series SIP Software Release 2.5
- UNIStim Software Release 5.5
- UNIStim Software Release 5.4
- SIP 6.5
- 9600 Series H.323 Software Release 6.6
- SIP 7.0
- SIP 7.1
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
96x1 Series H.323 Software Release 6.4
Release 6.4 was made generally available in June 2014. This is not the latest release of H.323 software for installation on Avaya 9608, 9608G, 9611G, 9621G and 9641G deskphones. The latest relase is recommended for new development.
New In This Release
H.323 6.4 software is supported on the 9608, 9608G, 9611G, 9621G, and 9641G IP Deskphones only and when used with Avaya Aura® Communication Manager Release 5.2.1 or above.
The 6.4 release includes the following new features:
- The top line on the phone displays a media quality indication when the call uses wide band codecs or the phone detects poor network quality that impacts audio quality.
- Improved local contact pairing functionality in several scenarios such as hold/resume, call forwarding, agent DID calls, conference calls and bridged calls.
- Added support for French on-screen keyboard.
- Off-line call log.
- Support for the new Global (Icons Only) version of the 9611 phone.
- Identity Certificate Authentication for TLS.
- New administrative features.
See the Readme file, available under the Downloads - Release Information tab, for more information about what's new in this release.
H.323 6.6 (Apr 2015)
H.323 6.4 (Jun 2014)
H.323 6.3 (Aug 2013)
H.323 6.2 (Feb 2012)
SIP 7.1 (June 2017)
SIP 7.0 (Aug 2015)
SIP 6.5 (Jan 2015)
SIP 6.4 (Jun 2014)
SIP 6.3 (Nov 2013)
SIP 6.2 (Aug 2012)
SIP 6.0 (Nov 2010)
H.323 3.2 (Jan 2013)
H.323 3.1 (Nov 2009)
SIP 2.6 (Jun 2010)
SIP 2.5 (Dec 2009)
11xx, 12xx, 2007: