Avaya BotConnector Snap-in 3.5 has introduced the following new features:
- Session management enables storage of session-related data and transcript.
- Multiple adapters enables integration with multiple Bot engines based on business requirements.
- Oceana Centralized logging provides a centralized logging mechanism to locate the root cause of any solution componoent issue.
- Customization of Oceana chat client and BotConnector Snap-in allows additional information sharing, such as menu information and URL information.
For more detailed information about these features, see the Avaya BotConnector Snap-in Reference, which is available under the Downloads tab.
Avaya BotConnector Snap-in Release 3.5 interoperates with the following Avaya product releases:
- Avaya Automated Chat 2.0
- Avaya Breeze Platform 3.5
- Avaya Aura System Manager 8.0
- Avaya Oceana Solution 3.5
- Avaya Engagement Designer 3.5