There are no new features in this release. For information about interoperability and a detailed description of the full feature set, see the Reference and Developer Guides, which are available under the Downloads tab.
Engagement Designer 3.5 introduces the following new and enhanced features:
- More intuitive and easy to use user interface
- Updated routing rules to accept static and externally-provided global variables
- Enabled activation/deactivation of routing rules and assigning priority to workflows
- Added the ability to view an instance in a separate web page by creating a direct access link to an Instance Detail page
- Added new functions for handling arrays, objects and strings to the Expression Editor
- A new Data Manipulation task provides improved functionality for transforming mapped data
- New sample workflows have been added to the workflow template library: Last Agent Routing, Warm Transfer, and Dynamic Routing
- Added the option to import and export events and rules in the Event Catalog
For more detailed information, see the section New in this release in Chapter 1 of the Avaya Engagement Designer Reference, which is available under the Downloads tab.
The following are the minimum Avaya product releases required to use Avaya Engagement Designer 184.108.40.206:
- Avaya Breeze Platform Release 220.127.116.11
- Avaya Media Server Release 8.0.
The supported internet browsers are:
- Firefox — version 33 or earlier
- Chrome — version 53 or later
- Internet Explorer — version 11 or later
- Safari — version 5.1 or later