There are no new features in this release. For information about interoperability and a detailed description of the full feature set, see the Reference and Developer Guides, which are available under the Downloads tab.
Engagement Designer 3.4 introduces the following new and enhanced features:
- Two new task bundles for Salesforce CRM and VXML.
- A new Conditional Assign Tasks.
- Simplified data mapping that links a task property to a select variable directly from the task properties window.
- Conditions assigned on Exclusive and Inclusive Gateways in the properties of the gateway.
- A new Workflow Analytics and Reporting event generated each time a workflow begins or ends.
- Support for the Ternary Conditional Operator in the Expression Editor.
- Error Handled and Node IP columns in the Administration Console Instances column.
- Support for the locale and iterate count properties in the Play Announcement and Play And Collect tasks.
- New sample workflows for IVR, Transfer to Agent, Customer on Hold, Customer in Queue, Transfer to Queue, Sales CRM, and Queued Call Back.
- Resizable Properties and Error panes.
For more detailed information, see the section New in this release in Chapter 1 of the Avaya Engagement Designer Reference, which is available under the Downloads tab.
The following are the minimum Avaya product releases required to use Avaya Engagement Designer 18.104.22.168:
- Avaya Breeze Platform Release 3.4
- Avaya Media Server Release 7.8.
The supported internet browsers are:
- Firefox — version 33 or earlier
- Chrome — version 53 or later
- Internet Explorer — version 11 or later
- Safari — version 5.1 or later