Context Store 3.1 Service Pack 1 introduces the following new and enhanced features:
- The Context Store Pluggable Data Connector now supports the Audit Trail feature, which enables
analysis of any given Context and of Context Store operations that have been executed during its
- The Context Store API now supports the upsert (update or insert) method, which invokes either a
create or an update operation on a Context.
- The Context Store Task in Avaya Engagement Designer now supports the upsert method.
For more detailed information about these new and enhanced features, see the 18.104.22.168 versions of the
Release Notes and Developer Guide, which are available under the
Context Store 3.1 introduced the following new and enhanced features:
- New scalability features provide the ability to increase and decrease the number of Avaya Breeze
nodes on which Context Store is deployed.
- The new Audit API feature provides the ability to analyze a Context to find out the Context
Store operations performed on the Context during its lifecycle.
- The new Upsert API provides the ability to create a new Context or update an existing Context in
a single API request.
- The new CSRules feature provides the ability to trigger an Engagement Designer Workflow, thus
enabling integration with CRM systems through the ED Workflow.
- The new Agent Tracker feature provides users with customizable, fine-grained event
- The EDM feature has been enhanced to faciltate pre-populating the Context Store data-grid with
provisioned data from a customer provided database.
- The CS Task Type for Avaya Engagement Designer has been enhanced to support all features except
the new Upsert API functionality.
For more detailed information about these new and enhanced features, see the 3.1 versions of the
Release Notes, Reference Guide and Developer Guide, which are available
under the Downloads tab.
The following Avaya product releases are required to use the Avaya Context Store Snap-in Release
- Avaya Breeze Platform 3.1.1.
- Avaya Aura System Manager 7.0.