- Avaya BotConnector Snap-in
- Co-browsing Snap-in
- Context Store
- Engagement Call Control
- Engagement Designer
- Message Recording Snap-in
- Presence Services
- Real-time Speech
- Work Assignment
- Educational Resources
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
Avaya Aura® Presence Services Release 8.0 was made generally available in July 2018. This is the latest release of the Presence Services Snap-in and is recommended for new development.
New In Release 8.0
Avaya Aura Presence Services 8.0 includes the following new and enhanced features:
- Average supported contact list has increased from 25 to 40 contacts per user.
- Presence Services Release 8.0 supports federation with Microsoft Skype/Lync enterprise edition.
- A user's telephone status, the “On A Call” state, can now be published into the federated MS Skype/Lync system providing a unified presence view on the chat client.