- Avaya BotConnector Snap-in
- Co-browsing Snap-in
- Context Store
- Engagement Call Control
- Engagement Designer
- Message Recording Snap-in
- Presence Services
- Real-time Speech
- Work Assignment
- Educational Resources
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
Avaya Aura® Presence Services Release 8.0 was made generally available in July 2018. Feature Pack 1 (Release 8.0.1) was issued in December 2018 as part of the Avaya Aura Platform Release 8.0.1. Feature Pack 2 (Release 8.0.2) was issued in March 2019. This is NOT the latest release of Presence Services. The latest release is recommended for new development.
New In Release 8.0.2
Avaya Aura Presence Services 8.0.2 includes the following new and enhanced features:
- Apple Push Notification service (APNs) enables clients to receive incoming call alerts and other notifications from a third-party notification service.
- Health check alarm introduced providing a solution to the “Domains are overlapping between enterprise directory groups” health check alarm.
- Enhanced support for multi-user chat with federated users and Avaya Equinox clients.
New In Release 8.0.1
Avaya Aura Presence Services 8.0.1 includes the following new and enhanced features:
- Avaya Multimedia Messaging integration creates one streamlined solution for users.
- Support for Avaya Equinox Release 3.3 or later and Avaya Equinox Attendant.
- Support for multi-user chat with federated users and Avaya Equinox clients.
- Multimedia attachment storage added for on-premise and cloud deployments.
- Support for Amazon Web Services cloud platform.
New In Release 8.0
Avaya Aura Presence Services 8.0 includes the following new and enhanced features:
- Average supported contact list has increased from 25 to 40 contacts per user.
- Presence Services Release 8.0 supports federation with Microsoft Skype/Lync enterprise edition.
- A user's telephone status, the “On A Call” state, can now be published into the federated MS Skype/Lync system providing a unified presence view on the chat client.