Engagement Designer 3.1 introduces the following new and enhanced features:
- Debugger support: The admin user interface has been enhanced to provide the ability to debug workflow definitions.
- Dynamic task types: developers can create their own tasks to be used in Engagement Designer.
- User tasks: work items can be sent to a user’s work queue. The business process flow continues when the user sends a response on completion of the work item.
- High availability: When a failure occurs on the Avaya Breeze Platform while a workflow is handling a call, the Avaya Breeze Platform reconstructs the calls and media associated with the call, and passes them on to another node in the same cluster. The corresponding workflow instances are reconstructed on the new node, thereby resuming the flow from that point.
- Context-sensitive help: Context-sensitive help is now available in the Engagement Designer user interface.
The following are the minimum Avaya product releases required to use Avaya Engagement Designer 3.1:
- Avaya Breeze Platform Release 3.1.
- Avaya Media Server Release 7.7.
The supported internet browsers are:
- Firefox — version 33 or earlier
- Chrome — version 27 or later
- Internet Explorer — version 9 or later
- Safari — version 5.1 or later