This is the first release of the Engagement Call Control Snap-in. Key features for developers include::
- Provides RESTful Web service APIs for call control operations and voice messaging, that offer functional equivalence to the corresponding Agile Communication Environment™ (Avaya ACE) SOAP-based Web service APIs.
- Supports call control operations, including Make Call, Get Call, Drop Call, Drop Connection, Answer Call, Hold Call, Retrieve Call, Get Call Forward, Set Call Forward, Cancel Call Forward, Get Connections By Address, Get Call Connections, Get Connections Details, Redirect Call, Single Step Transfer, Consult Initiate, Complete Transfer and Complete Conference.
- Supports voice messaging operations, including Get Messagebox by Id, Get Message by Id, Get All Messages, Get Message Flags, Set Message Flags, Get Message Parts, Get Message Part by Id, Get Message Part Content and Purge All Messages in Trash.
- The SDK includes a sample application demonstrating how to write web applications to use the Engagement Call Control Snap-in, and base documentation for the Engagement Call Control APIs.
For more detailed information about these features, see the Release Notes and Reference Guide, which are available under the Downloads tab.
Engagement Call Control Snap-in Release 3.1 interoperates with the following Avaya product releases:
- Avaya Breeze Platform 3.1.
- Avaya Aura System Manager 7.0.
- Avaya Aura Application Enablement Services 6.3.3 with Super patch 4.
- Avaya Aura Communication Manager Release 6.3 or 126.96.36.199.
- Avaya Aura Messaging Release 6.3.2.