- Avaya BotConnector Snap-in
- Co-browsing Snap-in
- Context Store
- Engagement Call Control
- Engagement Designer
- Message Recording Snap-in
- Presence Services
- Real-time Speech
- Work Assignment
- Educational Resources
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
Avaya Aura® Presence Services Release 8.1 was made generally available in June 2019. This is the latest release of the Presence Services Snap-in and is recommended for new development.
New In Release 8.1
Avaya Aura Presence Services 8.1 includes the following new and enhanced features:
- Avaya Equinox® authentication enhancements for Avaya Equinox clients using OAuth2 (JWT) authentication mechanism.
- Support for Inter-PS federated Equinox users to share multimedia attachments.
- Support to archive Multimedia Messaging conversations to an SMTP server.
Support for the LPS API has been discontinued with Presence Services Release 8.1. Developers are encouraged to use the ReST API included in the PS Connector SDK available under Downloads > PS Connector.
Software Development Kits