- Avaya BotConnector Snap-in
- Co-browsing Snap-in
- Context Store
- Engagement Call Control
- Engagement Designer
- Message Recording Snap-in
- Presence Services
- Real-time Speech
- Work Assignment
- Educational Resources
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
Avaya Aura Presence Services Release 8.1 was made generally available in June 2019; Feature Pack 1 (Release 8.1.1) was issued October 2019; Feature Pack 2 (Release 8.1.2) was issued in March 2020. This is the latest release of the Presence Services Snap-in and is recommended for new development.
Avaya Aura Presence Services 8.1.2 includes the following new and enhanced features:
- Ability to define the expiration period of presence state that is set manually.
- Support for devices that do not support registration events.
- Support for Microsoft Office 365.
New In Release 8.1.1
There are no new features in this release. For information about interoperability and a detailed description of the full feature set, see the Release Notes and Reference Guides available under the Downloads tab.
Avaya Aura Presence Services 8.1 includes the following new and enhanced features:
- Avaya IX Workplace (formerly Avaya Equinox) authentication enhancements for Avaya IX Workplace clients using OAuth2 (JWT) authentication mechanism.
- Support for Inter-PS federated Avaya IX Workplace users to share multimedia attachments.
- Support to archive Multimedia Messaging conversations to an SMTP server.
Support for the LPS API has been discontinued with Presence Services Release 8.1. Developers are encouraged to use the ReST API included in the PS Connector SDK available under Downloads > PS Connector.
Software Development Kits