Engagement Designer 3.2.2 introduces the following new and enhanced features:
- Support for Geographic Redundancy
- A new Record Participant task available from the Media Communications drawer of the palette
- Improvements to the Instance Viewer
- Users can export a workflow as an svar package
- Users can create a sub-process by selecting a set of tasks within a workflow
- The Send Email task supports new content types for the email body
- An Error Boundary event can stand alone in a workflow without being attached to a node
Engagement Designer 3.2.2 Feature Pack Patch 1 includes:
- Updated PA and PNC task to use App ID
- Help file updates include proper images and links to additional online task bundles help
Engagement Designer 3.2.1 introduces the following tasks to request customer information from the Zang carrier services. The ZangCloud Snap-in is required to use these tasks:
- Carrier Lookup
- Mobile Lookup
- Billing Address Lookup
- Caller Lookup
Engagement Designer 3.2 introduces the following new and enhanced features:
- Debugger support for inbound calls.
- New rules editor that enables a Workflow Definition to be launched based on the rules defined for an event.
- Support for global events using an Interrupt Event to change the behavior of a Workflow Instance at multiple tasks in its execution.
- Enhancements to the administration console.
For more detailed information, see the section New in this release in Chapter 1 of the Avaya Engagement Designer Reference, which is available under the Downloads tab.
The following are the minimum Avaya product releases required to use Avaya Engagement Designer 3.2:
- Avaya Breeze Platform Release 3.2.
- Avaya Media Server Release 7.7.
The supported internet browsers are:
- Firefox — version 33 or earlier
- Chrome — version 53 or later
- Internet Explorer — version 9 or later
- Safari — version 5.1 or later