Avaya Aura Presence Services 7.1.2 includes the following new and enhanced features:
- Zang Federation enables the ability to send IMs as SMS to a mobile user, and to receive SMS from a mobile user and deliver it as IM to an Aura user.
- Presence Services Release 7.1.2 supports generic federation with other XMPP servers.
- Kernel-based Virtual Machine (KVM).
- Presence Services Connector Release 7.1.2 supports a Service Attribute “Privileged User”, which will accept the login name of the presence-enabled Avaya Aura user.
- Support for self-identity using REST API.
There are no new features in this release. For information about interoperability and a detailed description of the full feature set, see the Reference and Developer Guides, which are available under the Downloads tab.
Avaya Aura Presence Services 7.1 includes the following new and enhanced features:
- Presence Services is now compliant with the security requirements stated in Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG).
- Federation with Nextplane.
- Interoperates with Avaya Multimedia Messaging (MM) and an external XMPP federation system, such as Openfire, to support XEP-0045 style Multi-User Chat between Avaya MM-enabled users and external XMPP federation users.
- Support for data filtering option.
- Compatible with existing Avaya endpoints that are used with Presence Services Release 6.2.x and 7.0.x.