- Avaya Chatbot Snap-in
- Co-browsing Snap-in
- Context Store
- Engagement Call Control
- Engagement Designer
- Message Recording Snap-in
- Presence Services
- Real-time Speech
- Work Assignment
- Educational Resources
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
Avaya Engagement Designer is an Avaya Breeze™ snap-in that enables Business Analysts and other non-developers to create Workflow Definitions that describe and execute business processes. A Workflow Definition comprises a series of connected events and tasks.
- The Engagement Designer graphical user interface provides a palette of available events, tasks, decision gates and data that are dragged onto the canvas and linked to construct a Workflow Definition.
- A standard set of tasks is supported by Avaya Breeze, on which Engagement Designer is deployed; additional tasks may be provided by other snap-ins deployed and licensed in the environment.
- Engagement Designer provides built-in editors and tools that make it easy to create data schema, map data across workflows, validate workflows and deploy Workflow Definitions.
- Each Workflow Definition is itself deployed as a snap-in.
- Developers can create their own dynamic tasks for use in Workflow Definitions.
Engagement Designer workflow
Related Resources on DevConnect
|Avaya Snapp Store|
Want this or other Avaya and third party snap-ins?
Visit the Snapp Store now
Creating your own applications is as easy as “Drag and Drop”
Watch a replay of the January 2015 webinar