This is the first release of Avaya Engagement Designer. Key features include:
- The ability to define, administer and execute end-user customer journeys across mobile collaboration, unified communications and contact center applications.
- An intuitive drag-and-drop user interface that enables business analysts, non-technical resources and developers to create logical business process workflows.
- The business process workflows are deployed via the Engagement Designer, and automatically benefit from the high availability, redundancy and security features of the Avaya Breeze Platform.
New in Feature Pack 3.0.4
- Support for additional databases.
- New Set Calling Party task.
- Service profile filter added to the Start event.
- New Show/Hide Schema option on task and event property dialogs.
- New options on Media task property dialogs to select media files from Avaya Media Server.
- Enhanced on-line help.
The following are the minimum Avaya product releases required to use Avaya Engagement Designer Feature Pack 3.0.4:
- Avaya Engagement Development Platform Release 3.0.3.
- Avaya Media Server Release 7.6.