Avaya Aura Presence Services 7.0 Feature Pack 1 includes the following new and enhanced features:
- The PS Connector (Avaya Breeze snap-in) is able to send and receive instant messages, and generate presence-related events.
- Dynamic task types for Avaya Engagement Designer enable presence services to be included in business process workflows.
- Instant message traffic can be forwarded to Avaya Multimedia Messaging.
- Geo-redundancy across Presence servers.
- Federation with Cisco Jabber.
- Security and fault isolation improvements.
Avaya Aura Presence Services 7.0 includes the following new and enhanced features:
- Deployment of Presence Services as a snap-in on the Avaya Breeze Platform.
- Simplified SIP-based architecture.
- Administered via the System Manager user interface.
- SIP-based Presence Services to Presence Services federation.
- Presence Services to Presence Services federation with clustered Presence Services solutions.
- Presence Services to Presence Services cluster federation.
- 250000 SIP users and 350000 SIP devices.
- Inter-tenant presence blocking on SIP and H.323 endpoints.
- Blocking of instant messaging between UCaaS tenants.
- Equivalency with Presence Services 6.2 features.
For detailed information about these features, see Chapter 2 of the Avaya Aura Presence Services Overview and Specification, available under the Downloads tabs.