- Avaya BotConnector Snap-in
- Co-browsing Snap-in
- Context Store
- Engagement Call Control
- Engagement Designer
- Message Recording Snap-in
- Presence Services
- Real-time Speech
- Work Assignment
- Educational Resources
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
Effective October 14, 2019, Avaya Aura® Presence Services Release 7.x will be End the Sale (EoS). Additional information about the EoS can be found here.
For all new development, Avaya recommends that developers use the latest Presence Services release.
Avaya Aura® Presence Services Release 7.0 was made generally available in August 2015; Feature Pack 1 (Release 7.0.1) was issued in May 2016 as part of Avaya Aura Platform Release 7.0.1; Service Pack 1 (Release 220.127.116.11) was issued in August 2016 as part of Avaya Aura Platform Release 18.104.22.168. This is NOT the latest release of Presence Services. The latest release is recommended for new development.
New In Release 7.0.x
Avaya Aura Presence Services 7.0 Feature Pack 1 includes the following new and enhanced features:
- The PS Connector (Avaya Breeze® snap-in) is able to send and receive instant messages, and generate presence-related events.
- Dynamic task types for Avaya Engagement Designer enable presence services to be included in business process workflows.
- Instant message traffic can be forwarded to Avaya Multimedia Messaging.
- Geo-redundancy across Presence servers.
- Federation with Cisco Jabber.
- Security and fault isolation improvements.
Avaya Aura Presence Services 7.0 includes the following new and enhanced features:
- Deployment of Presence Services as a snap-in on the Avaya Breeze Platform.
- Simplified SIP-based architecture.
- Administered via the System Manager user interface.
- SIP-based Presence Services to Presence Services federation.
- Presence Services to Presence Services federation with clustered Presence Services solutions.
- Presence Services to Presence Services cluster federation.
- 250000 SIP users and 350000 SIP devices.
- Inter-tenant presence blocking on SIP and H.323 endpoints.
- Blocking of instant messaging between UCaaS tenants.
- Equivalency with Presence Services 6.2 features.
For detailed information about these features, see Chapter 2 of the Avaya Aura® Presence Services Overview and Specification, available under the Downloads - Release Information tabs.