Co-Browsing Snap-in Release 3.7 includes the following new features and enhancements:
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) support.
- Support for webpages that are compatible with right-to-left, top-to-bottom (RTL) scripts.
- Agent Browser Refresh feature to reconnect to an ongoing session after doing a browser refresh.
- Support for two new languages: Traditional Chinese and Arabic.
- Support to cancel agent control request sent to a customer during an agent-initiated cobrowsing session.
- Enhanced Data Marker and Annotation features to hide or unhide markers and annotations created by self while having page control.
For more detailed information about these features, see the Release Notes, Reference Guide, and Developers and API
Reference Guide available under the Downloads tab.
Co-Browsing Snap-in Release 3.7 interoperates with the following Avaya product releases:
- Avaya Breeze Platform 3.7
- Avaya Aura System Manager 8.1.1