The Avaya Breeze Platform 3.2 includes the following new and enhanced features:
- Cluster Database Backup and Restore:
All databases in a Cluster database can now be backed up and restored. The Cluster database contains all databases defined by the snap-ins installed in that cluster.
- Reliable Eventing:
The Reliable Eventing Framework provides enhanced reliability, asynchronous events, and delivery of events both within and between nodes and clusters.
- Authentication and Authorization Enhancements:
The release introduces an OAuth 2.0 based Authentication and Authorization framework.
- Multi-Select Support for Setting Preferred Version:
It is now possible to set the preferred version for multiple snap-ins in a single transaction.
- Load Multiple Snap-ins:
It is now possible to to load multiple snap-ins in a single transaction.
- Enhanced Load Balancer Configuration.
- Support for large bare metal Avaya Aura Media Server.
For more detailed information, see the section What's new in this release included in Chapter 2 of the Avaya Breeze Overview and Specification.